Current Legislative Update
- 2009-2010 Legislative Update — Current as of April 22, 2009
Prior Legislative Update
- 2007-2008 Legislative Update — Current as of December 31, 2008
Resources for Researching Legislation
- The Pennsylvania Bulletin Online — Includes Statewide and local court rules; the Governor's Proclamations and Executive Orders; Actions by the General Assembly; Rulemakings by State agencies; Proposed Rulemakings by State agencies; and State agency notices.
- The Pennsylvania General Assembly — Provides information on Pennsylvania bills pending in both the House and Senate, as well as enacted legislation. Includes session information and links to the Legislative Reference Bureau and Unofficial Purdon's Pennsylvania Statutes from West.
- Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) — The Code of Federal Regulations is the codification of the general and permanent rules published in the Federal Register by the executive departments and agencies of the Federal Government. It is divided into 50 titles. Each volume is updated once each year and is issued on a quarterly basis.
- Federal Register — The Federal Register is the official daily publication for rules, proposed rules, and notices of Federal agencies and organizations, as well as executive orders and other presidential documents. Published Monday through Friday (except Federal holidays), and updated daily by 6 a.m.
- United States Code: Main Page — The United States Code is the codification by subject matter of the general and permanent laws of the United States. It is divided by broad subjects into 50 titles and published every six years. In between editions, annual cumulative supplements are published in order to present the most current information. NOTE: Documents are available only as ASCII text files.