Employee Reimbursement System (ERS) is the University’s system used to reimburse both employees and non-employees for approved expenditures incurred during the course of University business.
- Air tickets can be purchased online using Travel onLion or any outside booking site. Travelers who use outside booking sites may need to provide documentation that the lowest available airfare was obtained. Please review Airfare Booking Options and Services before purchasing your air ticket.
Travel by Faculty and Staff to Dangerous Locations
If you plan to travel to any of the following countries, advance approval will be required because of liability issues. Travel to the following countries must be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis, given the OFAC restrictions and serious concerns regarding personal safety: Afghanistan, Algeria, Belarus, Burma, Burundi, Central African Republic, Chad, Colombia, Cote d'Ivoire, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Eritrea, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Nepal, Nigeria, North Korea, Pakistan, Philippines, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, Uzbekistan, the West Bank and Gaza, Yemen, and Zimbabwe. Please send an e-mail providing details including dates of travel, itinerary, estimated costs and business purpose to the Dean and Financial Officer.
Insurance Requirements for Employees Traveling Internationally (pdf file, including wallet card)
Travel Security/Preparation Group (4/1/2011)
- National — Corporate Discount Number 5160279
- Enterprise Rent-a-Car — Corporate Discount Number XZ40034
- University Fleet
- Private Vehicle Mileage Reimbursement Rate
- University Policy on Meals
- You must have an itemized receipt
- Tips should be reasonable and normally not exceed 20%
- When approved to have alcohol at a group meal, policy is 2 drinks per person or less than $15 per person
- Group Meal/Group Allocation Calculator (excel spreadsheet)
- Employee Travel Form/Worksheet for ERS (pdf)
- Non-Employee Travel Form (pdf)
- Non-Employee Information Form (pdf)
- Group Meal/Group Meeting Support Form (pdf)
- Permission to Possess/Use Alcoholic Beverages Form (pdf)
- Student Organization Reimbursement Form (pdf)
- Journal Reimbursement Form (pdf)