PORTT — Practice Oriented Research Tips and Training Certificate Program is an intense skill-building program designed to get you ready to add value on the job from day one. Some of the topics covered include legislative research, local government, administrative research, and citation for practice.
The program is taught by Penn State Law Library faculty in five Wednesday evening sessions.
February 26 • March 5 • March 19 • March 26 • April 2
- Registration is open to any students who have completed the LARW I and II courses.
- Preference will be given to 3L students should sessions be oversubscribed.
- There are no additional fees for the program.
- Light dinner will be provided.
- Please register by February 25, 2014.
In order to receive an official Law School certificate of completion and recognition on the PORTT website you must be in attendance for the duration of the sessions. Monitors will have attendees sign in and out.