The Penn State Law community consists of outstanding faculty members who are premier scholars, passionate teachers, and dedicated members of the legal profession, and exceptional students with strong credentials and the potential to become leaders in the United States and around the world. Penn State Law is “dedicated to advancing the law throughout the world and transforming lives through legal education.” Our priorities are to:
- promote scholarly and teaching excellence;
- expand career opportunities for students and graduates;
- enhance the investment value of legal education;
- expand the school’s relevance and reach on the campus of the world-class Penn State University; and
- build new partnerships to expand our programs and enrich our students.
More about Penn State Law’s principles and priorities can be found in our 2015-2020 strategic plan.