Student Event Form Submissions
Additional Resources & Individual Forms
- Student Organization Handbook — This handbook is for student organization leaders and provides useful information and links to help the students lead their organizations.
- Calendar & Event Scheduling Form — The Law School calendar and forms that student leaders need to fill out to schedule events and obtain rooms, publicity, catering, transportation, etc.
- Calendar of Student Organization Events — A list of all upcoming Penn State Law student organization events.
- Finance Office — This site provides easy access to information on travel and group meals, purchasing, and agreements and contracts including the alcohol event permission form and insurance certificate information.
- New Organization Petition Form — The petition form that is required to start a new organization
- UPAC — Website of the Penn State office that is responsible for allocating a portion of the Student Initiated Fee (SIF) income toward events, travel experiences, equipment, and other items.
- SBA Funded Event Reimbursement Form — This form must be filled out by students who use their own money for group functions and need to be reimbursed from SBA allocated funds and must be signed by the SBA Treasurer.
- Student Organization Funded Event Reimbursement Form- This form must be filled out by students who use their own money for group functions and need to be reimbursed from Organization/ Club funds and must be signed by a E-Board Representative.
- Collection/Donation Container Form — This form is required for requesting permission to hold a collection/donation drive.
- SBA Purchase Card Authorization Form
- Communications Request Form — used for all communications needs including news promotion, logo/artwork review, event promotion, and photography requests.
- Promoting a student org event
- Logos, Artwork, and Merchandise: Communications Policies