Student Organization Resources
Please select a document to download.
- Student Organization Handbook — This handbook is for student organization leaders and provides useful information and links to help the students lead their organizations.
- Calendar & Event Scheduling Form — The Law School calendar and forms that student leaders need to fill out to schedule events and obtain rooms, publicity, catering, transportation, etc.
- Calendar of Student Organization Events — A list of all upcoming Penn State Law student organization events.
- Finance Office — This site provides easy access to information on travel and group meals, purchasing, and agreements and contracts including the alcohol event permission form and insurance certificate information.
- New Organization Petition Form — The petition form that is required to start a new organization
- Penn State Law Student Event Form — This form is required for student events paid with University funds and held outside the Lewis Katz Building.
- UPAC — Website of the Penn State office that is responsible for allocating a portion of the Student Initiated Fee (SIF) income toward events, travel experiences, equipment, and other items.
- Purchase Card Authorization Form — This form is required for request to use the Student Services Purchasing card.
- Reimbursement Form — This form is required for reimbursement requests.
- Collection/Donation Container Form — This form is required for requesting permission to hold a collection/donation drive.