Providing legal counsel to artists, entertainers, and athletes requires an understanding of the fundamentals of law, plus specialized knowledge of how the law impacts clients in these industries. In addition to coursework in this area, Penn State Law offers an Arts, Sports, and Entertainment Law Clinic, research opportunities with the Institute for Sports Law, Policy, and Research, and active student organizations.
- Introduction to Intellectual Property
- Law of Artistic Persons & Properties Seminar
- Sports Law
- Representing the Professional Athlete
- Sports and Entertainment Law
- Legal & Business Issues in Sports Marketing Seminar
Select Experiential Opportunities: