'Back to State' at Penn State Law
Upcoming Virtual Information Sessions
Faculty Session: Friday, October 23, 2020
Staff Session: Thursday, October 22, 2020
Student Session: Wednesday, October 28, 2020
Penn State Law Community
10/05/2020 Email from Dean Osofsky: Update on Spring 2021 Plan
09/09/2020 Email from Dean Osofsky: Update on Spring 2021
09/03/2020 Email from Dean Osofsky: Labor Day and Other Health and Safety Reminders
08/29/2020 Email from Dean Osofsky: Reminder Regarding Off Campus Behavior
08/19/2020 Email from Dean Osofsky: Update on Penn State Law/SIA Drinking Policy
08/19/2020 Email from Steven Hinckley, Assoc. Dean, Library and Information Services:
Important Information on Library Policies & Services; Library/Non-Library Seat Reservations; New PSU Student Printing Service
08/13/2020 Email from Dean Osofsky: Further Clarification About Testing and Quarantining
08/11/2020 Email from Dean Osofsky: Important Information on Katz Building Operations During COVID-19
08/10/2020 Email from Dean Osofsky: Student Self-Screening Starting Today
08/05/2020 Email from Dean Osofsky: Clarifying Guidance on Self-Quarantine
08/03/2020 Email from Dean Osofsky: Update on Pre-Arrival Requirements and Testing, Contact Tracing, and Monitoring
Information for Penn State Law Students
Use the following links to Sign Up for (Non-Library) Space in Katz to study or attend remote courses if sandwiched between live courses:
To reserve a seat in the law library, please click this link.
Virtual Wellness Services for Students:
- You@PSU: You@PSU is a new online portal that gives students one place to access comprehensive resources, tools and information on a range of topics, including mental and emotional well-being, academics, career success, relationships and more. The portal also offers valuable content related to COVID-19 such as working and learning remotely, managing fears and anxieties, and staying connected while physical distancing. Students can create a confidential profile to discover hundreds of personalized tips and resources.
- Life Hacks: Life Hacks sessions are now being offered remotely for all Penn State students. The free, drop-in gatherings are offered twice daily via Zoom, staffed by CAPS therapists and address transition-related stressors, positive coping strategies to reduce distress and tips to increase well-being.
- WellTrack: WellTrack is an interactive, self-therapy tool available to students at any time of day, from any location. WellTrack features a wellness assessment that students can take one time, or on an as-needed basis, to help them understand the activities associated with when they feel better and worse, and to identify patterns in their daily activities and how they are feeling. WellTrack also includes programs that can be completed at a student's own pace with content focused on anxiety and stress, depression and public speaking.
- Thriving Campus: Thriving Campus is an online directory that can help students find a mental health provider in their community. The site provides a list of off-campus, licensed mental health clinicians, many of whom specialize in working with students, and resources and tips for securing care.
- Tips on Wellness and More Information on Student Affairs & Counseling