'Back to State' at Penn State Law
Penn State Law Community
04/08/2021 Email from Assistant Dean for Operations and Planning Russ Shaffer: Vaccination clinic coming to Bryce Jordan Center
02/08/2021 Email from Assistant Dean for Operations and Planning Russ Shaffer: Important Information on Katz Building Operations for Spring 2021
02/04/2021 Email from Dean Osofsky: Please Order Your Required COVID-19 Test Now If You Have Not Yet Done So
12/18/2020 Email from Dean Osofsky: Remote Start to Spring 2021 Semester
11/16/2020 Email from Dean Osofsky: Important Information on Fall 2020 and Spring 2021
10/30/2020 Email from Dean Osofsky: Reminder Regarding Off Campus Behavior and Invitation to Virtual Tailgate an Watch Party for Ohio State Game
10/22/2020 Email from Dean Osofsky: Important End-of-Semester Information
10/05/2020 Email from Dean Osofsky: Update on Spring 2021 Plan
09/09/2020 Email from Dean Osofsky: Update on Spring 2021
09/03/2020 Email from Dean Osofsky: Labor Day and Other Health and Safety Reminders
08/29/2020 Email from Dean Osofsky: Reminder Regarding Off Campus Behavior
08/19/2020 Email from Dean Osofsky: Update on Penn State Law/SIA Drinking Policy
08/19/2020 Email from Steven Hinckley, Assoc. Dean, Library and Information Services:
Important Information on Library Policies & Services; Library/Non-Library Seat Reservations; New PSU Student Printing Service
08/13/2020 Email from Dean Osofsky: Further Clarification About Testing and Quarantining
08/11/2020 Email from Dean Osofsky: Important Information on Katz Building Operations During COVID-19
08/10/2020 Email from Dean Osofsky: Student Self-Screening Starting Today
08/05/2020 Email from Dean Osofsky: Clarifying Guidance on Self-Quarantine
08/03/2020 Email from Dean Osofsky: Update on Pre-Arrival Requirements and Testing, Contact Tracing, and Monitoring
Information for Penn State Law Students
As the state’s vaccination campaign continues, please click here for guidance from Penn State’s Virus Information website. University Park students who have recently traveled, interacted with individuals outside of their pods, or believe that they have been exposed are urged to take advantage of Penn State’s free, on-demand testing.
Use the following link to Sign Up for (Non-Library) Space in Katz to study or attend remote courses if sandwiched between live courses:
February — April https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050f4baaa82ba3f49-student
To reserve a seat in the law library, please click this link.
Virtual Wellness Services for Students:
- You@PSU: You@PSU is a new online portal that gives students one place to access comprehensive resources, tools and information on a range of topics, including mental and emotional well-being, academics, career success, relationships and more. The portal also offers valuable content related to COVID-19 such as working and learning remotely, managing fears and anxieties, and staying connected while physical distancing. Students can create a confidential profile to discover hundreds of personalized tips and resources.
- Life Hacks: Life Hacks sessions are now being offered remotely for all Penn State students. The free, drop-in gatherings are offered twice daily via Zoom, staffed by CAPS therapists and address transition-related stressors, positive coping strategies to reduce distress and tips to increase well-being.
- WellTrack: WellTrack is an interactive, self-therapy tool available to students at any time of day, from any location. WellTrack features a wellness assessment that students can take one time, or on an as-needed basis, to help them understand the activities associated with when they feel better and worse, and to identify patterns in their daily activities and how they are feeling. WellTrack also includes programs that can be completed at a student's own pace with content focused on anxiety and stress, depression and public speaking.
- Thriving Campus: Thriving Campus is an online directory that can help students find a mental health provider in their community. The site provides a list of off-campus, licensed mental health clinicians, many of whom specialize in working with students, and resources and tips for securing care.
- Tips on Wellness and More Information on Student Affairs & Counseling