Penn State has extended the remote-delivery period for all classes through at least the spring semester. Visit https://news.psu.edu/ to learn more. CORONAVIRUS UPDATES: Visit https://sites.psu.edu/virusinfo/ for the latest from Penn State about the global coronavirus outbreak, and to learn more about current travel restrictions for students, faculty, and staff. For information specific to the Penn State Law community, visit pennstatelaw.psu.edu/psl-virus.
Alumni Job Postings
LAW LION CAREERS
The Career Services Office of Penn State Law posts job listings for alumni on the web through LAW LION CAREERS. This state-of-the-art tool enables graduates to:
- Upload and save application materials
- View job postings and apply online
- Receive emails targeted to your career interests
- Automatically access CareerBuilder and USAJobs online listings, and
- Create Excel spreadsheets of contact information for merging capabilities.
To register to use LAW LION CAREERS, send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Penn State Law graduates searching for their first position are encouraged to set up an appointment to have a counselor review their résumé and to discuss job search strategy.
To Request an Appointment, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.