Small Business Branding & Marketing Symposium 2017
Brandthumb and the Penn State Football Letterman's Club will present the Small Business Branding & Marketing Symposium 2017 from 11:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Friday, April 21, in the Sutliff Auditorium of the Lewis Katz Building on Penn State's University Park campus.
Branding and marketing experts from some of the world's most successful brands will join former professional athletes and Penn State faculty members to explore how entrepreneurs and small businesses can utilize strategic branding to create strong brand equity, added value, and long-term business success.
This event is co-sponsored by the Center for the Study of Sports in Society and Penn State Law. It is free for Penn State students, faculty, and staff, however, the event has reached capacity and registration is now closed.
Penn State Lettermen and others who are interested in attending should contact Francesca DiJoseph at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information and a full agenda, please visit the Brandthumb website.
- Anthony "Spice" Adams, Media, YouTube, and Instagram Personality
- John Affleck, Knight Chair in Sports Journalism and Society, Penn State
- LaVar Arrington, Founder and Chairman, Xtreme Procision
- Joshua Blair, PMP, Co-Founder, Brandthumb
- Christine Brodeur, Global Marketing Leader for Tech, Media & Entertainment and Telecommunications, Deloitte
- Sarah Carberry, Head of Industry, Healthcare, Google
- Ernesto Figueroa, Co-Founder and Creative Director, Brandthumb
- John Gilmore, Co-Founder and Executive Director, Brandthumb
- Frank Golding, Founder, Golding Media Ventures
- Wanda B. Hope, Chief Diversity Officer, Johnson & Johnson Worldwide
- Andrea Lim, Digital Communications Manager, Lexus
- Will Post, Industry Manager, Global Marketing Solutions, Facebook
- Carmin Romanelli, Vice President of Sports Business Development, Getty Images
- Stephen F. Ross, Professor of Law, Penn State Law, and Director, Penn State Center for the Study of Sports in Society
- Gabrielle Santulli, Vice President Marketing, LumenOptix Inc.
- Richard Stamets, Vice President of Small Business, Starr Companies
- Rich Tassone, Senior Vice President, Creative Director, Movado Group