Employee Reimbursement System (ERS) is the University’s system used to reimburse both employees and non-employees for approved expenditures incurred during the course of University business.You must be logged into Penn State WebAcces, which requires two-factor authentication.
- ERS Tips (pdf)
Air tickets can be purchased online using Travel onLion or any outside booking site. Travelers who use outside booking sites may need to provide documentation that the lowest available airfare was obtained. Please review Airfare Booking Options and Services before purchasing your air ticket.
International travel occurring after July 1, 2016, must be registered through the Travel Safety Network (TSN) at tsn.psu.edu. The network will process export control review, therefore no additional forms are necessary.
If you are traveling to a dangerous country, registeration will alert the Risk Managemnt Office for additioanl review. Reimbursement for travel expenses must be accompanied by the TSN certificate of registration.
For travel with students or aas a student group please see the TSN website.
- Enterprise Rent-a-Car — Corporate Discount Number XZ40034
- University Fleet
- Private Vehicle Mileage Reimbursement Rate
- University Policy on Meals
- You must have an itemized receipt
- Tips should be reasonable and normally not exceed 20%
- When approved to have alcohol at a group meal, policy is 2 drinks per person or less than $15 per person
- Group Meal/Group Allocation Calculator (excel spreadsheet)
- Non-Employee Travel Form
- Non-Employee Information Form (pdf)
- Group Meal/Group Meeting Support Form (pdf)
- Permission to Possess/Use Alcoholic Beverages Form (pdf)
- Student Organization Reimbursement Form (pdf)
- Journal Reimbursement Form (pdf)