Weather Alert Block


Fri, 03/01/2024 - 3:54pm -- szb5706

For up-to-date information regarding the reunification of Penn State's two law schools, please click here.

Penn State
Lewis Katz Building, University Park, PA
twitter   facebook   linkedin   Instagram   webmail
Give Now Apply Now

Visa Information

Non-EU citizens must have a visa and a residence permit for studies stamped in their passport before entering Sweden. Please apply for a residence permit at the Swedish Embassy/Consulate in your home country as soon as the letter of admission is received. Please see for further information.