Penn State has extended the remote-delivery period for all classes through at least the spring semester. Visit https://news.psu.edu/ to learn more. CORONAVIRUS UPDATES: Visit https://sites.psu.edu/virusinfo/ for the latest from Penn State about the global coronavirus outbreak, and to learn more about current travel restrictions for students, faculty, and staff. For information specific to the Penn State Law community, visit pennstatelaw.psu.edu/psl-virus.
What does diversity mean here?
Choosing Penn State Law means you will meet bright and accomplished people from all walks of life. You will share classes with LL.M. students from around the world, all of whom are attorneys in their home countries. You will learn from outstanding professors who focus their careers on civil rights, nuclear disarmament, equality, and diplomacy. You will have the opportunity to work on causes and movements that interest you—some of which you may not even be aware of yet—and in one of our nine in-house legal clinics.
Penn State Law is home to a variety of student organizations such as the Black Law Students Association, the Latino/a Law Students Association, Minority Law Students Association, Jewish Legal Society, J. Reuben Clark Law Society, Military Law Caucus, OutLaw, and Women’s Law Caucus.
Penn State University has been
- Ranked 14th in the nation for its international student enrollment with a total of 8,636 international students by the Institute of International Education’s annual Open Doors Project in 2018
- Selected as a recipient of the 2017 Higher Education Excellence in Diversity Award, given to 56 colleges and universities that have exceptional strategies and programs to help achieve diversity and inclusion across campus
- LGBT-friendly campus ratings by Campus Pride with a five out of five stars, a national nonprofit organization conducting the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender-friendly Campus Climate Index
- A Framework to Foster Diversity at Penn State: 2010-2015
- Report Hate at Penn State
- Penn State Gender Equity Center
- LGBTQA Student Resource Center
- President's Commissions for Equity
- Paul Robeson Cultural Center
- PSU Diversity Events Calendar
- Information on Educational Equity
- Multicultural Resource Center
- Affirmative Action Office
- Penn State Commission on Racial/Ethnic Diversity
- Law School Diversity Committee — contact Dara E. Purvis, Associate Dean for Diversity and Inclusion