Penn State has extended the remote-delivery period for all classes through at least the spring semester. Visit https://news.psu.edu/ to learn more. CORONAVIRUS UPDATES: Visit https://sites.psu.edu/virusinfo/ for the latest from Penn State about the global coronavirus outbreak, and to learn more about current travel restrictions for students, faculty, and staff. For information specific to the Penn State Law community, visit pennstatelaw.psu.edu/psl-virus.
Public Interest and Nonprofit Placements
Public interest and nonprofit placements available to Penn State Law students include:
- Centre Safe (Bellefonte, PA)
- Community Justice Project
- The Law Offices of Women in Need (Chambersburg, PA)
- Legislative Reference Bureau
- MidPenn Legal Services (in Carlisle, Clearfield, Gettysburg, Lancaster, State College, and Williamsport)