Predicted snowfall has caused Penn State to cancel all University Park activities, including classes and exams, from 5 a.m. Feb. 20 until 5 a.m. Feb. 21. Only employees identified as performing essential services should report. Visit news.psu.edu for more info.
Public Interest and Nonprofit Placements
Public interest and nonprofit placements available to Penn State Law students include:
- Centre County Women's Resource Center (Bellefonte, PA)
- Community Justice Project
- The Law Offices of Women in Need (Chambersburg, PA)
- Legislative Reference Bureau
- MidPenn Legal Services (in Carlisle, Clearfield, Gettysburg, Lancaster and State College)