For students entering Penn State Law (University Park) in and after Fall 2015
After accepting your offer to Penn State Law, and before Orientation, you will receive an email message from the Penn State IT Service Desk with instructions on how to activate your Penn State Access Account. You will use your Penn State Access Account user ID and password to access most Penn State resources including your class schedule, textbook information and any advance assignments that your Professors have assigned. If you have questions regarding your Penn State Access Account after receiving their email please contact the Penn State IT Service Desk.
Semester Class Schedule
If you have not accessed your class schedule prior to Orientation, you may do so on eLion.
- Select Student in the Login Links box
- Login using your PSU Access Account User ID and Password
- Select Schedule from the drop-down options across the top of the page
- Select Student Schedule
- You may then check for advance assignments in ANGEL (more details are below)
Students must check ANGEL (the University's course management system) to determine whether the faculty member for each class has issued an assignment to be completed in advance of the first class session. You will use your Penn State Access Account (user ID and password) to check for advance assignments on ANGEL.
- Login to ANGEL.
- You will see your course schedule after you login.
- Select the course that you would like to obtain information for and you will see options to obtain the initial assignment which may be in the syllabus, an e-mail or a document posted to ANGEL.
Note: Not all faculty will post an initial assignment; you should not worry if there is none posted.