President: Cameron McIver
Vice President: Shaun Hay
Secretary: Samantha Medasie (Walter)
Social Chair: TBA
LL.M. Representative: TBA
- "The Deleterious Effect of Illegal Immigration on Black Wages & Employment Levels" with Peter Kirsanow of the U.S. Committee on Civil Rights — April 17, 2018.
- "How Voter Fraud Threatens Our Democracy" with John Fund, author of Stealing Elections — April 12, 2018.
- "Why Gun-Free Zones Attract Crime" with Dr. John Lott of the Crime Prevention Research Center — March 1, 2018.
- "The Feminist Case Against Abortion" with Professor Teresa Collett of the University of St. Thomas School of Law — February 15, 2018.
- "Failing to Confront Islamic Totalitarianism" with Elan Journo of the Ayn Rand Institute — February 2, 2017.
- "Dollars & Sense: A debate on Citizens United and campaign finance law" with Ilya Shapiro, Senior Fellow of Constitutional Studies at the Cato Institute, on the right, and Dr. John Gastil, Professor of Communications and Political Science, on the left. — October 31.
- Rehabilitating Lochner: Defending Individual Rights Against Progressive Reform with Professor David Bernstein — September 22.
- “Intersection of Marriage Equality and Freedom of Religion” — March 3, 2014.
- Arizona Immigration, Racism, and the Constitution with John C. Kunich — March 16, 2011.
- Use of Predator Drones with Professor Gregory McNeal — November 11, 2010.
- Speaking Event with Dr. Matthew Spalding — March 17, 2010.
- Speaking Event with Dr. Tom Palmer — February 22, 2010.
- Federal Healthcare Reform — November 3, 2009.
- Supreme Court Review with Ilya Shapiro — October 8, 2009.
- Shhh! Don’t ask, don’t tell — October 1, 2009.
- Role of Foreign Law in Interpreting the U.S. Constitution featuring Ilya Shapiro, Fellow in Constitutional Studies at the CATO Institute and editor in chief of the CATO Supreme Court Review — March 4, 2009 (video).
- The Supreme Court in American Life featuring Dean Kenneth W. Starr — February 3, 2009 (video).
- Debate on the Relevance of Modern Feminism featuring Professor Kit Kinports and Dr. Christina Hoff Sommers — November 3, 2008 (video).
- Debate on International Criminal Court featuring Professor Ron Rychlak — October 24, 2008 (video).
- China: Policy, Human Rights, and Religion with Professors Beth Farmer and Philip Jenkins —- October 1, 2008 (video).
- Speech on Crime by Professor John Baker — April 16, 2008 (video).
- Lecture on "Originalism and Formalism in Criminal Procedure: The Triumph of Justice Scalia, the Unlikely Friend of Criminal Defendants?" by Professor Stephanos Bibas, The University of Pennsylvania Law School — March 20, 2008 (video).
- "Is Affirmative Action Compatible with Equal Protection?" by Roger Pilon — November 1, 2007 (video).
- Education Law Brown Bag with Professor Preston Green (PowerPoint presentation).
- Climate Debate between Professor Jonathan Adler of Case Western Reserve University .School of Law and Robert McKinstry, Esq., adjunct professor at Penn State Dickinson School of Law — February 11, 2008 (video).