As part of a great research university, Penn State Law collaborates with the University’s Graduate School to offer joint degree programs. The Penn State Law faculty liaison and student adviser for joint degrees is the Director for Joint Degree Programs.
School of International Affairs:
Smeal College of Business:
Donald P. Bellisario College of Communications:
College of Education:
- J.D./Master of Arts (M.A.) in Educational Theory and Policy
- J.D./Doctor of Educational Theory and Policy (Ph.D.)
- J.D./Master of Education (M.Ed.) in Higher Education
- J.D./Doctor of Higher Education (Ph.D./D.Ed.)
- J.D./Master of Educational Leadership (M.Ed.)
- J.D./Doctor of Educational Leadership (Ph.D./D.Ed.)
College of Health and Human Development:
College of the Liberal Arts:
College of Medicine:
Other Penn State Degree Options:
The options listed below are not joint degrees but are other Penn State degrees that could be of interest.