As part of a great research university, Penn State Law collaborates with the University’s Graduate School to offer joint degree programs. The Penn State Law faculty liaison and student adviser for joint degrees is the Director for Joint Degree Programs.
View the recording of our October 2020 Information Session on Joint Degrees here!
Now Accepting GRE Scores for J.D. Admissions
Penn State Law is now accepting the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) for applicants seeking the J.D. More information is available here.
Custom Joint Degrees Pilot Program:
Penn State Law and the Graduate School are collaborating in a pilot project in which law students are permitted to create a personalized joint degree program with guidance and approval of the Penn State Law Joint Degree Program Director and the cooperating unit’s academic adviser. The JD can now be combined with a master's degree, or a PhD, in many disciplines at Penn State! For more information on this program, please contact the Penn State Law Director for Joint Degree Programs.
School of International Affairs:
Smeal College of Business:
Donald P. Bellisario College of Communications:
College of Education:
- J.D./Master of Arts (M.A.) in Educational Theory and Policy
- J.D./Doctor of Educational Theory and Policy (Ph.D.)
- J.D./Master of Education (M.Ed.) in Higher Education
- J.D./Doctor of Higher Education (Ph.D./D.Ed.)
- J.D./Master of Educational Leadership (M.Ed.)
- J.D./Doctor of Educational Leadership (Ph.D./D.Ed.)