Predicted snowfall has caused Penn State to cancel all University Park activities, including classes and exams, from 5 a.m. Feb. 20 until 5 a.m. Feb. 21. Only employees identified as performing essential services should report. Visit news.psu.edu for more info.
The H. Laddie Montague, Jr. Law Library
- Penn State Law & SIA students are permitted 24 hour access via swipe card after public hours.
- Group Study Rooms
- Borrow & Renew
- My Library Account
- User Guidelines
- Course Reserves
- Interlibrary Loan
- Library Proxy Service for Faculty
- New at the Law Library!
Research Resources & Services
- Research Tools & Resources
- Online Legal Writing Center (for 2Ls and 3Ls)
- Online Legal Writing Center (for 1Ls)
- BlueBook Resources (for 2Ls and 3Ls)
- BlueBook Resources (for 1Ls)
- Research Assistant Liaison Service and Training
- Prepare for Practice Certificate Program (formerly PORTT)