Penn State has extended the remote-delivery period for all classes through at least the spring semester. Visit https://news.psu.edu/ to learn more. CORONAVIRUS UPDATES: Visit https://sites.psu.edu/virusinfo/ for the latest from Penn State about the global coronavirus outbreak, and to learn more about current travel restrictions for students, faculty, and staff. For information specific to the Penn State Law community, visit pennstatelaw.psu.edu/psl-virus.
The H. Laddie Montague, Jr. Law Library
- Penn State Law & SIA students are permitted 24 hour access via swipe card after public hours.
- Group Study Rooms
- Borrow & Renew
- My Library Account
- User Guidelines
- Textbook Acquisition Policy
- Course Reserves
- Interlibrary Loan
- Library Proxy Service for Faculty
- New at the Law Library!
Research Resources & Services
- Research Tools & Resources
- Online Legal Writing Center (for 2Ls and 3Ls)
- Online Legal Writing Center (for 1Ls)
- BlueBook Resources (for 2Ls and 3Ls)
- BlueBook Resources (for 1Ls)
- Research Assistant Liaison Service and Training
- Prepare for Practice Certificate Program (formerly PORTT)