Penn State has extended the remote-delivery period for all classes through at least the spring semester. Visit https://news.psu.edu/ to learn more. CORONAVIRUS UPDATES: Visit https://sites.psu.edu/virusinfo/ for the latest from Penn State about the global coronavirus outbreak, and to learn more about current travel restrictions for students, faculty, and staff. For information specific to the Penn State Law community, visit pennstatelaw.psu.edu/psl-virus.
Innovative Legal Education
Legal education for a changing society
Penn State Law is focused on providing students with a legal education that will prepare them for success in the legal jobs of tomorrow.
About Penn State Law
Penn State Law, located on Penn State’s University Park campus in State College, Pennsylvania, offers all of the resources of a world-class, public research institution together with challenging and innovative classroom study and ample opportunities for learning by doing. A Penn State Law legal education comprises:
- Traditional doctrinal law courses as well as innovative courses that reflect the changing legal landscape
- The ability to participate in one of the school’s nine innovative law clinics and practicum
- Interdisciplinary study opportunities on the campus of one of the world’s leading research universities
- Comprehensive mentoring that begins as soon as you choose Penn State Law
- Personalized career support to help students identify their goals and accomplish them
- Exposure to emerging technologies in the legal field and the legal questions posed by new technology
- The opportunity to complete an externship in practically any location around the world
- Membership in a built-in professional network of more than 700,000 Penn State alumni worldwide