Visit https://virusinfo.psu.edu/university-status/#futuresemesters for more information on Penn State's coronavirus response. For information specific to the Penn State Law community, visit https://pennstatelaw.psu.edu/fall-2021.
International and Transnational Law Courses
- Asylum and Refugee Law
- Dynamics of International Economic Order: Law, Politics, and Power (SIA)
- Energy, International Security, and the Global Economy (SIA)
- European Union Law Seminar
- Grand Strategies of Established and Rising Powers (SIA)
- Immigration Law
- International Commercial Arbitration
- International Criminal Law
- International Environmental Negotiations (SIA)
- International Financial Law Seminar
- International Law
- International Litigation and Arbitration
- International Human Rights Seminar
- Multinational Corporations
- The Supreme Court in Comparative Perspective Seminar
Course offerings vary from semester to semester.
In addition to the courses listed above, the School of International Affairs (SIA) offers a wide selection of internationally focused courses that may be of interest to J.D. and LL.M. students. The full list of SIA electives is available here.