Penn State has extended the remote-delivery period for all classes through at least the spring semester. Visit https://news.psu.edu/ to learn more. CORONAVIRUS UPDATES: Visit https://sites.psu.edu/virusinfo/ for the latest from Penn State about the global coronavirus outbreak, and to learn more about current travel restrictions for students, faculty, and staff. For information specific to the Penn State Law community, visit pennstatelaw.psu.edu/psl-virus.
International and Transnational Law Courses
- Asylum and Refugee Law
- Dynamics of International Economic Order: Law, Politics, and Power (SIA)
- Energy, International Security, and the Global Economy (SIA)
- European Union Law Seminar
- Grand Strategies of Established and Rising Powers (SIA)
- Immigration Law
- International Commercial Arbitration
- International Criminal Law
- International Environmental Negotiations (SIA)
- International Financial Law Seminar
- International Law
- International Litigation and Arbitration
- International Human Rights Seminar
- Multinational Corporations
- The Supreme Court in Comparative Perspective Seminar
Course offerings vary from semester to semester.
In addition to the courses listed above, the School of International Affairs (SIA) offers a wide selection of internationally focused courses that may be of interest to J.D. and LL.M. students. The full list of SIA electives is available here.