The Prepare for Practice Certificate Program is an intense skill-building program designed to get you ready to add value on the job from day one. Some of the topics covered include cost-effective research, practice-oriented resources and databases, state specific research, and legal technology.
The program is taught by Penn State Law Library faculty.
- Registration is open to 2Ls and 3Ls.
- Preference will be given to 3L students should sessions be oversubscribed.
- Registration is limited to 20 students.
- There are no additional fees for the program.
- Please register by March 28, 2019.