Penn State has extended the remote-delivery period for all classes into the summer. Visit https://news.psu.edu/ to learn more. CORONAVIRUS UPDATES: Visit https://sites.psu.edu/virusinfo/ for the latest from Penn State about the global coronavirus outbreak, and to learn more about current travel restrictions for students, faculty, and staff. For information specific to the Penn State Law community, visit pennstatelaw.psu.edu/psl-virus.
Prepare for Practice Certificate Program Registration
The Prepare for Practice Certificate Program is an intense skill-building program designed to get you ready to add value on the job from day one. Some of the topics covered include cost-effective research, practice-oriented resources and databases, state specific research, and legal technology.
The program is taught by Penn State Law Library faculty.
- Registration is open to 2Ls and 3Ls.
- Preference will be given to 3L students should sessions be oversubscribed.
- Registration is limited to 20 students.
- There are no additional fees for the program.
- Please register by March 28, 2019.