STANDARD 509 INFORMATION REPORT
- 2017 Standard 509 Information Report compiled from the most recent information submitted in the ABA annual questionnaire
ABA BAR PASSAGE REPORT
EMPLOYMENT SUMMARY REPORTS
- Penn State Law Employment Data
- ABA Employment Summary — Class of 2017
- ABA Employment Summary — Class of 2016
- ABA Employment Summary — Class of 2015
- Students who withdraw from classes after the start of the term are subject to the tuition refund policy found at http://www.bursar.psu.edu/refund.cfm.
TRANSFER OF CREDIT POLICY
Penn State Law is approved by the Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar of the American Bar Association, 321 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60654, 312-988-6738.
Penn State Law previously operated as the University Park campus of the two-campus Penn State Dickinson School of Law. Although the Penn State Law faculty, curriculum, and programs based in University Park have been offered as part of the two-campus law school since 2006, Penn State Law did not begin to operate as a separate school until fall 2015. Therefore, some of the data about Penn State Law for which the ABA requires disclosure is from the unified operation.