STANDARD 509 INFORMATION REPORT
ABA BAR PASSAGE REPORT
EMPLOYMENT SUMMARY REPORTS
- ABA Employment Summary Report - Class of 2021
- ABA Employment Summary Report -- Class of 2020
- Information on employment outcomes for the Class of 2020 may not reflect a particular law school’s typical results in this area. As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, bar admission exams were canceled or delayed in many jurisdictions, thus making it more challenging for graduates to secure employment by the annual Graduate Employment Status Date of March 15. Please reference the 3 years of employment outcome data posted on the ABA Required Disclosures webpage of each ABA-Approved Law School or at www.abarequireddisclosures.org.
- ABA Employment Summary Report — Class of 2019
- ABA Employment Summary Report — Class of 2018
- ABA Employment Summary Report — Class of 2017
- ABA Employment Summary Report — Class of 2016
- Penn State Law Employment Data
- NALP Employment Summary Report -- Class of 2020
- NALP Employment Summary Report -- Class of 2019
- NALP Employment Summary Report -- Class of 2018
- NALP Employment Summary Report -- Class of 2017
- Students who withdraw from classes after the start of the term are subject to the tuition refund policy found at http://www.bursar.psu.edu/refund.cfm.
TRANSFER OF CREDIT POLICY
Penn State Law is approved by the Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar of the American Bar Association, 321 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60654, 312-988-6738.
Penn State Law previously operated as the University Park campus of the two-campus Penn State Dickinson School of Law. Although the Penn State Law faculty, curriculum, and programs based in University Park have been offered as part of the two-campus law school since 2006, Penn State Law did not begin to operate as a separate school until fall 2015. Therefore, some of the data about Penn State Law for which the ABA requires disclosure is from the unified operation.